Sunday 11 December 2011

today i start blogging

Hi my name is Suzanne Gallagher,Today i start my first ever blog.i have never read nor written one , however i want a record of my plans and feelings about my now and my future...

Just over a year ago i met a Wonderful man online..Online you say? Yeah if someone had told me than that i would meet a man on the other side of the world (he lives in America), become friends and then online partners i too would never have believed it. Even though i have yet to physically touch Mike..he has already touched my heart like no-one has before.I recently posted this-Whatever souls are made of, His and mine are made of the same stuff..I Will love You Forever Sir Mike
Skype has become my new best friend( www.skype.com.)It has allowed me to stay connected with Mike on a daily basis.(It's so bad the amount of time we spend together that i even  find myself wearing my ear piece  to sleep)and i love the messages waiting for me when i return home or wake.. I can't wait until he comes for His first visit to Australia, He is scheduled to come at the end of  January, and plans on staying for a few months with myself and my family and  I am so excited.

Anyway I love this man so much that i can't imagine him anywhere but with me, I have even thought about wanting to spend the rest of my life with This amazing man( and i said i never would get married) how things change when that special someone enters the picture.  Yesterday i finally broached the topic with My mother about how much i care and love Mike,I know she can see how he brightens my day as Mum made a comment that in a leap year it is acceptable for the lady to ask her man to marry Her so it got me thinking ..hehehe
Me and thinking=DANGER

No comments:

Post a Comment